Here are some suggestions for viewing nature on computer
Hancock Wildlife Foundation – Eagle Cams
Stanley Park Heronry – Live Cam
Vogelbescherming Nederland – TOGETHER FOR BIRDS AND NATURE
Owls, Falcons, Storks, etc…Dutch language only – open in Google Chrome browser and click on “Translate” button near upper-right corner.l
BC Parks Foundation iNaturalist Project
- Check out the BC Parks iNaturalist Project page to browse all the observations that have been made so far in the different parks. Send us any crazy cool ones you come across!
- Browse through the BC Parks observations and help identify observations of your favourite species groups.
- Got old nature photos languishing on your hard drive, unseen by anyone but you? Upload those to iNaturalist!
- Download the BC Parks Foundation’s themed PARKS bingo cards and scour your photo library for matching observations.
- If you’re lucky enough to have a backyard or live in a more remote place where it’s easy and safe to get out into nature while maintaining the necessary 2m/6ft distance from others, go test out your new iNaturalist skills to be ready for when parks re-open.
New to iNaturalist? Resources to get started:
Some Free Nature Videos
Ancient Forest Alliance
5 forest films on Youtube (3 to 20 minutes)