Nature Vancouver is a not-for-profit society registered under the BC Societies Act and a registered charity with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). You can find the Society’s registration number and financial information on CRA’s website. Donations to the Society are eligible for a charitable tax credit. Donation receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more in cash or listed securities.
- Individual Membership: $40 CAD per year. (For individuals aged 18 years or more)
- Individual Long-standing (Senior) Membership: $20 CAD per year. (after 30 years)
- Family Membership: $50 CAD per year. (For two adults and their children living at the same address).
- Family Long-standing (Senior) Membership: $25 CAD per year. (after 30 years)
- Student Membership: $20 CAD per year. (For those individuals who are engaged in a course of instruction at an accredited educational institution in BC).
Members of BC Nature through another Nature BC club or affiliated club may deduct $16.00 from either Family / Individual or Long-standing memberships dues. For more information, please contact our MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY.
Nature Vancouver (Vancouver Natural History Society) is a not-for-profit charitable society registered under the BC Societies Act. Donations to the Society are tax deductible. Please consider making a donation along with your membership. MORE INFORMATION.