Date(s) - 25/Apr/2019
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Unitarian Centre (Hewett Hall)
Annual General Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation
The 101st Annual General Meeting of Nature Vancouver will be held on Thursday April 25 in the Hewett Hall of Unitarian Centre, 949 – 49th Avenue W., Vancouver, BC.
Current members will be able to pick up their copy of our latest publication: A Hundred Years of Natural History.
- Welcome and Call to order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the 100th Annual General Meeting held on April 26, 2018.
- President’s Report – Nigel Peck
- Treasurer’s Report – Adele Liu
- Receive and approve the financial statements for the year end December 31, 2018 and the Review Engagement Report
- Authorization for accounting firm to conduct the Review Engagement for year end 2019
- Election of the Nature Vancouver Board of Directors for 2019-2020
- Other Business
Election of the Board of Directors for 2019-2020
The Board can have up to a maximum of twelve Directors.
Nine current Board members are standing for re-election: Angela Bond , Colin Clasen, Harvey Dueck, Jude Grass, Adele Liu, Joan Lopez, Nigel Peck , Bev Ramey, Janet Snell.
Three new candidates are standing for election: Laura Cottle, Fred Hornby and Donna Underhill.
The Nominations Committee Chair Bill Kinkaid will present these nominations. Nominations from the floor are not allowed under the By Laws of Nature Vancouver.