Date(s) - 25/Apr/2019
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Unitarian Centre (Hewett Hall)
Annual General Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation
The 101st Annual General Meeting of Nature Vancouver will be held on Thursday April 25 at 7:30 pm in the Hewett Hall of Unitarian Centre, 949 – 49th Avenue W., Vancouver, BC.
At the business part of the meeting, the President’s and Treasurer’s reports will be presented for approval. Election will be held for the new Board of Directors for 2019-2020.
The short business session will be followed by Annual Volunteer Awards presentation. Please join us to show your appreciation for all the volunteers who help with the programs and services available to all members. There will be time to socialize, and light refreshments and coffee will be served.
Current members will be able to pick up their copy of our latest publication: A Hundred Years of Natural History.
- Welcome and Call to order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the 100th Annual General Meeting held on April 26, 2018.
- President’s Report – Nigel Peck
- Treasurer’s Report – Adele Liu
- Receive and approve the financial statements for the year end December 31, 2018 and the Review Engagement Report
- Authorization for accounting firm to conduct the Review Engagement for year end 2019
- Election of the Nature Vancouver Board of Directors for 2019-2020
- Other Business
Election of the Board of Directors for 2019-2020
The Board can have up to a maximum of twelve Directors. The following members have been nominated for the 2019-2020 Board of Directors of Nature Vancouver.
Angela Bond Colin Clasen Harvey Dueck
Jude Grass Adele Liu Joan Lopez
Nigel Peck Bev Ramey Janet Snell
Nominations from the floor are not allowed under the By Laws of Nature Vancouver. However, members can make nominations up until March 15, 2019. Please submit your nominations to Bill Kinkaid by EMAIL or in writing to Nominations Committee Chair, Nature Vancouver, PO Box 3021, Station Terminal, Vancouver, BC V6B 3X5 · Canada.