NOTE : This year’s camp has been postponed until 2021 due to the Covid-19 crisis.
The drive-in camp will be held next summer in the same location at Big Bar Ranch on the following dates; Week One July 4-11, Week Two July 11-18, 2021.
Those campers who have registered for Week One or Week Two have been contacted by the camp registrar, Elly Brok. Registered campers have the option of holding their reservation for 2021 by leaving their deposit in place. Those campers who prefer to cancel should contact the registrar as soon as possible if they have not already done so.
If spaces open up, persons on the waitlist will be offered a space in the order of the waitlist. If there are additional spaces, registration will reopen for further campers at a future date to be determined.
We are all disappointed to have to postpone the camp but are already looking forward to a very special camp in 2021.