On May 31, 2014 four Nature Vancouver Members hiked the Diez Vistas trail in Buntzen Lake Park. Starting at the South end of the Lake at 8:45 am we returned to our cars at 3:30 pm. The day was perfect with clear skies and a light breeze. Trailing Blackberry, bunch berry, foam flower, saxifrage, are in bloom. Barn swallows grace the south beach washrooms, and yes, Greg knows about them.
- Brandywine Meadows (Sat, Aug 23)
- Port Moody Harbour Boat Tour (Sun, Aug 24)
- Labour Day weekend backpack (Sat, Aug 30)
- Ascent of Mt Strachan, Cypress Provincial Park, West Vancouver. (Sat, Aug 30)
- The Great Blue Herons of Stanley Park (Thu, Sep 4)