On June 8, 2013 seven Nature Vancouver Members hiked the Diez Vistas trail in Butzen Lake Park. Starting at the South end of the Lake at 9 am we finished at 4 pm. Along the route we saw spotted coral root and the carcass of a Sooty grouse. The views were not affected by the overcast sky, and rain was barely perceivable. For photos click 'attachments' below this posting.
- Waterfowl Identification at White Rock Pier (Wed, Mar 12)
- A Photographic Journey through Canada's Arctic (Thu, Mar 13)
- Nature Walk along Brunette River (Sun, Mar 16)
- To flower or not to flower: Evolution of delayed flowering in a long-lived orchid (Thu, Mar 20)
- Jericho Park Bird Walk (Sat, Mar 22)