Join Kelly Sekhon for a bird walk along Fraser River and Sturgeon Banks in Richmond. Meet at 9 am at Tim Hortons on #3 Road across the street from Aberdeen station of Canada Line SkyTrain. Bring a lunch and a hot drink and change for bus fare. Dress for cold and windy weather.
We will walk all the way to Garry point (10 km) and take the bus back to Aberdeen Station. For more information, please contact Kelly by email only. Cell phone 778-979-0558 for last minute updates. Note: Parking for all day may be a problem so use transit or park somewhere in town and then take Canada Line to Aberdeen station.
- Diving Bonaire (Thu, Feb 11)
- Birding Colony Farm RP (Sat, Feb 13)
- Mycorrhizal networks in our forests (Thu, Feb 18)
- Half-day Birding Field Trip at Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary (Sat, Feb 20)
- #2 Photography Seminar with Ron Long (Composition) (Sat, Feb 20)
- SciStarter adds first Canadian organization as a citizen science partner
- Great Bear Rainforest agreement applauded for honouring First Nations rights, protecting ancient forest watersheds and committing to conservation-based forest management
- David Suzuki Foundation is hopeful that the landmark Paris Agreement will translate into global climate action