Enjoy top quality colour photos, colour maps and informative text describing 33 birding locations.
The Birder's Guide had its offical book launch at the Vancouver Public Library on May 14th. A secondary event will be held at Richmond Nature Park on June 4th and at Terra Nova Natural Area on June 5th where the book will be available.
The price is $25 (no tax) by cash or cheque (payable to Nature Vancouver - Birder's Guide). The book is also available at several local commercial outlets at retail prices.
- Earthwise Farm Work Party (Sat, Jun 4)
- Brohm Lake Wildflowers & Views (difficulty rating C8) (Sun, Jun 5)
- Iona Island Spring Birding Trip #6 (Sat, Jun 11)
- Overnight Trip Exploration of Botanie Valley, near Lytton (Sat, Jun 11)
- Elk Mountain hike (Difficulty Rating D6) (Sun, Jun 12)