When plans to hold the annual summer camp in Tweedsmuir Provincial Park fell through, some of us decided to do a backpacking trip to the area following the first week of camp. Eight of us came from the camp and were joined by four others, and on July 30 we hiked in on the Rainbow Range trail from Heckman Pass and spent four nights camped by a large lake variously known as McCauley Lake, M Lake, or Groundhog Lake.
- Birding Field Trip to Colony Farm RP (Sat, May 25)
- Stanley Park Intertidal Beach Walk - May 25th 10 AM (Sat, May 25)
- Birding at Deas Island Regional Park (Sun, May 26)
- A Stroll Through 30 Million Years of Vancouver's Geological History (Mon, May 27)
- Iona Island Spring Birding Trip #05 (Sat, Jun 1)