On June 8, 2013 seven Nature Vancouver Members hiked the Diez Vistas trail in Butzen Lake Park. Starting at the South end of the Lake at 9 am we finished at 4 pm. Along the route we saw spotted coral root and the carcass of a Sooty grouse. The views were not affected by the overcast sky, and rain was barely perceivable. For photos click 'attachments' below this posting.
- Iona Island Spring Birding Trips #2 (Sat, Apr 19)
- Annual General Meeting & Awards Presentation (Thu, Apr 24)
- Birding Port Coquitlam's Northern Dykes (Sat, Apr 26)
- Pacific Museum of the Earth and Beaty Biodiversity Museum Tours - Tuesday April 29 (Tue, Apr 29)
- Outdoors Birder’s Night (Thu, May 1)