Hike to look for spring birds and flowers in Minnekhada Regional Park in Coquitlam. This will be a mostly moderately easy hike but with a couple of steep uphill sections. Hiking boots are recommended, and clothing appropriate to changing weather conditions are essential. Pack lunch and water and carpool at Franklin and Penticton at 0730 or meet at 0830 at the park entrance on Quarry Road. Contact Bill Kinkaid. Rating B5.
- Iona Island Birding Trip # 3 (A4) (Sat, Apr 30)
- Minnekhada Park hike (Difficulty level B5) [changed date] (Sun, May 1)
- Saltspring Island Camp Out (Mon, May 2)
- MEC Club Night for Nature Vancouver Members (Thu, May 5)
- Outdoors Field Trip to Queen Elizabeth Park, Vancouver CANCELLED - SEE BIRDER'S NIGHT FOR SPECIAL SPEAKERS PROGRAM (Thu, May 5)