Botanie Valley, near the confluence of the Fraser and Thompson Rivers north of Lytton, offers an amazing show of wildflowers in spring and early summer each year. This June, Nature Vancouver members, led by Nellie Bacou and Teresa Gagné, spent a weekend exploring the area, from the near-desert of the Thompson/Fraser valley bottom all the way up to subalpine meadows and forests. In this program we will share some photos of the botanical and other delights from that weekend.
- Christmas Bird Counts and Much More (Thu, Dec 3)
- Birding Dipper Quest (Sat, Dec 5)
- Fifth Annual Christmas Social (Thu, Dec 10)
- City and Forest Walk (Sat, Dec 12)
- Sunday,December 20,Vancouver Christmas Bird Count. (Sun, Dec 20)